is a DC UPS with 5V/9V/12V/15V/24V DC output. It can be used with any DC equipment such as a WiFi Router, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, etc., The UPS can be charged using supplied 14.5V wall charger or with 10Watt / 20Watt @ 18v Solar panel (need to be purchased seperately).
Note : Please check your device voltage before connecting. Connecting to wrong voltage will damage your device.
Features / Specifications :
- Wide range of selectable output voltage. 2Amp output @ 5V/9V/12V and 1Amp output @ 15V/24V
- Built in 12000mAh @ 3.7v Lithium ion battery
- Chargeable using wall charger or solar panel
- Overcharge protection for longer battery life
- Takes only 4hrs time for full charge (if output is not in use)
Package contents :
- DC Splitter Cable
- Wall charger (14.5V / 700ma)
Typical backup timings :
- Provides around 8 hours of backup on full charge for use with Raspberry Pi
- Provide around 4 hours of backup for broadband WiFi router
Connecting a WiFi router :
Use the supplied DC Splitter cable for connecting the router to UPS.
Please note you should not connect the 2 end splitted side at the UPS output ports. If you connect 2 ends to 2 different voltages, UPS will get damaged. Check the following picture on how to connect the router:
R-UPS : a DC UPS for any DC equipment
- Order Code: INN-RUPS
- Availability: In Stock