5inch Touch Screen LCD for Raspberry Pi with HDMI Interface, 800x480
Product Code: DIS-WAV-RPI5
- 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver (SPI touch interface only) should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our image directly (if provided).
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.